Assault All Purpose Cleaner
This current version of our multi-use, multi surface cleaner, not only combines the latest surfactant technology but we have also added a fantastic new Pineapple scent to contrast the harsh smell most products in this class possess. This is supplied in a very concentrated form and is formulated to give the professional detailer that extra edge when it comes to the removal of stubborn stains and heavy soiling.
It’s cutting edge surfactant package means not only will it easily cut through the toughest grease and oil deposits, exhaust coke and brake dust but when diluted correctly, will be gentle enough to be used on interior fabrics and trim, without harming them. When diluted 50:50 with clean water it can also be used to strip back sealants and waxes.
Depending on the degree of contamination Assault can be used at varying dilutions. For heavy soiling, the recommended dilution with clean water is 2:1 and for moderate soiling, 5:1. For general cleaning and light soiling a dilution of 20:1 should suffice. Apply through a spray applicator to the affected area and agitate gently with a clean microfiber cloth. Remove any remaining residue with clean water. Never apply and allow to dwell on surfaces in direct sunlight. Always check the suitability of the product for your vehicle, by doing a quick test.
- Wax & Sealant stripping - 1:1 with clean fresh water
- Heavy soiled exterior - 2:1 with clean fresh water
- Moderate Soiled Exterior - 5:1 with clean fresh water
- Lightly soiled exterior - 20:1 with clean fresh water
- Heavy soiled interior (Fabric) - 20:1 with clean fresh water
- Lightly soiled interior (Fabric) - 100:1 with clean fresh water
- Heavy soiled interior (Trim)- 20:1 with clean fresh water
- Lightly soiled interior (Trim)- 80:1 with clean fresh water